Sunday, September 18, 2016

Taking Stock [September 2016]

Making: plans for a trip to Canada in November... maybe my first vacay since high school that isn't simply transition time masquerading as vacation
Cooking: ramen + bean soup... a classic combo by Faja.
Drinking: caramel popcorn tea (surprisingly delicious!)
Reading: Ender's Game
Wanting: a glimpse into this time next year
Looking: T-Swift's instagram
Playing: Rummikub 
Deciding: what colour to paint my room
Wishing: I knew how to be a better friend
Enjoying: Sounds Good Podcast
Waiting: to feel more settled
Liking: hanging out with hs friends
Wondering: how I've already lost sight of the goals I made less than two months ago.
Loving: being in a supportive community
Pondering: how I can be more creative
Considering: enrolling in Spanish classes
Buying: work clothes
Watching: new episode of New Girl in 48 hours!
Hoping: that my current job will shed some light on what I should pursue in the future
Marvelling: at Cambodian acrobats
Cringing: ... wrecking a car...
Needing: a new active hobby
Questioning: myself
Smelling: a Christmas candle
Wearing: comfy leggings
Following: Jedidiah Jenkins (nothing new... but his writing is still amazing)
Noticing: how more life experience makes people more interesting and wise (I know, duh)
Knowing: this is where I'm supposed to be
Thinking: about the pursuit of happiness and natural talent, and the need for an understanding of both
Admiring: the kindness and generosity of people close to me
Sorting: through my closet
Getting: over certain fears
Bookmarking: outfit ideas
Coveting: squads
Disliking: scheduled life
Opening: an epic package from RachDH
Giggling: about the contents of the package
Feeling: sore
Snacking: waffle cones without ice cream
Helping: myself to some cheese
Hearing: ... nothing, the brick wall outside my window blocks noise incredibly well :/


No comments:

Post a Comment