Friday, December 6, 2013

Flaughs


What if I stopped caring about appearance?

It is an option after all.

What would change if I stopped caring?

I know what would change.

Everything would change.

I would be able to love.

What is it you wish you could hide?

What if I declared right here and now that I don’t care?

Yeah. You’re physically flawed. We’re all flawed.

But those flaws aren’t going to change the way I see you.

Let me see you for the way you think.
The way you acknowledge people with your eyes.
The way you carry yourself with grace.
The way you stay on the sidelines to make sure everyone has a chance.
The way you don’t care what people think.
They way you listen.
The way you share your blessings.
The way you have made friends into family.

If I stop seeing the flaws you know I can see…

Will you let me see the flaws I can’t already see?

No comments:

Post a Comment