Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bllogoogoggging


This blog is about my blog. It is so easy to feel like I ‘should’ blog, like for some reason it is another obligation in my life. I put blogging on my to-do list, but I don’t think that is actually where it belongs. Let’s be honest, there aren’t very many people who read this blog, and I love the people who do, so why would I want to force them to read junk? I want this blog to be a place where I can share what I’m learning and not a place where I have to fabricate something so that people think I am learning. I don’t want to have a daily blog, or even a weekly blog, because I don’t want to blog just to blog. I'm sorry for the blogs I have posted that have been pointless. My goal from here on out is to only post blogs that actually help you to know more about what I am learning and experiencing… so if the blogging gets sparse, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment