Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer Thoughts


I want inspiration to strike.

Why is it that so many things are easier to do as procrastination during the busiest time in the semester? Now it’s summer, wedding decorations and the occasional meet up with friends have been the only things occupying my time for the past week, and I’ve wasted so much time. Some people might call it relaxing, but honestly, it’s not. I’ve cooked, baked, and crafted (whatever that means) enough for domestic elyce to be content for at least another two months. Not to say that all that stuff is a complete waste, I mean, there’s definitely a time for cooking, baking and crafting (and I’ve definitely succeeded in helping fatten up a few people… myself included). I just know that as soon as I start working again I’ll realize exactly how I should have spent this time. Oh well, I guess for now I can be content with soaking up the sun and eating some more Mexican food.

… and maybe I’ll also do a couple of the things I know I should be doing but have completely avoided because I don’t even want to admit to myself that I should be doing them…

friends, tacos, the open road, and outdoor concerts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment