Friday, January 22, 2010

Honestly, I took this picture like five minutes ago which means by tomorrow morning I probably wont like it... but for now I really like it.

The leopard-cheetah-cat thing (I can't separate the members of the cat family :) and elephant Andrew (http://ahornor.blogspot.com/) got from Africa, and I can't help but want to use them in a picture. I'll try to get one that's more like what I was looking for some other time, when I'm less busy, but for now the lighting in this picture is enough to make me happy with it.

Whenever I think about Africa I think about this song... I personally think this is the best version, but hey, whatever:http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=VVofaVu_yfc


Also, I think I'm going to start writing two blogs a week, one with my random thoughts and another with a picture...

2 comments:

  1. sorry the formatting on this is all messed up, I'm still trying to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see they made it intact! And I am interested to see what other shots you'll get. This has a nice composition and a really cozy feel thanks to the light, but it could be more exciting.

    ReplyDelete